Terms and Conditions
1. All our stated prices are in GBP Sterling and include VAT where applicable. When you place an order with us it will be accepted when we have successfully received payment from you. If we do not receive full payment then the order will not be confirmed or dispatched until the balance has been completed.
2. All of our products displayed are subject to availability and we reserve the right to change any offers or prices at any time prior to accepting your order.
3. We accept a variety of different payment cards which include Visa, Visa Electron, Switch, Maestro, Mastercard. Unfortunately you are unable to pay in any other way via our online store. We can accept payment by cheque in the post but your order will not be accepted until the cheque clears. Alternatively we can take payment details over the phone.
4. When paying by card online you must state the name as it appears on the card, the card holders address and the 3 digit security code on the reverse of the card. If any of these fields are completed incorrectly we will not be able to process your order.
5. Batting 4 6 provides a safe and secure online payment process and does not store any records of your credit card details. Orders placed on our website are done entirely at your own risk.
6. Returns Policy – We offer a 14 day period where you are entitled to an exchange or credit note for unwanted items (not including postage fee), providing the goods are returned to us in the original packaging and that they have not been used in any way and that any further postage costs are met by yourself.
7. Faulty goods – should you feel that you have received faulty goods, we will once again refund your money or offer you an alternative product upon inspection of the item if you return them within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or everyday wear and tear. Unfortunately due to copyright laws, we are unable to refund any DVD’s or PC Games if the packaging has been broken.
8. Please note that we are unable to exchange goods or give refunds after 14 days of receipt unless there is a fault with the product and the manufacturer agrees to replace it.
9. Any information that you provide to us is used solely to verify your order and process your payment. We do not pass on your contact information to any other company. We may from time to time use your contact details to inform you of any special offers or new products that become available at Batting 4 6, however we will give you the option to unsubscribe to any email literature that we send out.
These terms and conditions do not affect your legal or statutory rights.
Batting 4 6 Limited. Company number 7421587. Registered in England. 4 Tranker Lane, Rhodesia, Worksop, S80 3LG